The school routes section is an online resource for parents and carers of children attending the school bus routes we cover.
Please do get in touch if you cannot find the right information needed for your childs specific journey. Contact us on, 01279 871707 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Essex and Hertfordshire County Councils issue a strict ‘No Pass No Ride’ policy. If your child loses their pass, they have to purchase a new one at a cost of £10.00. In the interim, you must get a temporary pass from the school reception.
Acme Transport Services is primarily a transport operator that provides school transport via Council contracts for children who are eligible for county funded transport. If your child is not entitled to school transport through the council we may be able to offer any unallocated or excess capacity on a private ticket basis. If you think you may be interested in this, please send an email with your request on to email@example.com. We will aim to respond within 7 days.
Please check your timetable again at the beginning of September to ensure you have the most up to date timetable. Please check timetables carefully as many routes may change this year. Please be at the pick up location at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
XM0025 - Great Chesterford SEPT 2017 timetable
- 08:10 - Cricket Field, Wenden Ambo
- 08:15 - Audley End, Layby On The Left In Chestnut Ave.
- 08:19 - The Barn, Littlebury Green
- 08:20 - Littlebury Green, Thistlewaite
- 08:25 - Catmere End, Clayhill Cottages
- 08:30 - Littlebury, Peggys Walk
- 08:35 - Littlebury Phone Box
- 08:45 - Gt Chesterford Primary
- 15:30 - Gt Chesterford Primary
- 15:40 - Littlebury, Cambridge Rd (S-Bound)
- 15:45 - Littlebury, Peggys Walk
- 15:50 - Catmere End, Clayhill Cottages
- 15:55 - The Barn, Littlebury Green
- 15:57 - Littlebury Green, Thistlewaite
- 16:02 - Audley End, Layby On The Left In Chestnut Ave.
- 16:10 - Cricket Field, Wenden Ambo